Women's History Month
It's women's history month!
As a brand that celebrates womanhood on every day of every month of the year, we want to turn our focus this month to self-care. When we care for ourselves, we can show up in ways that are meaningful and impactful.
Want to feel more empowered? Here’s some of our favorite ways to increase positive energy and self-assurance.
- Positive Affirmations: We asked you to share some of your favorite affirmations and here’s what you came up with.
All is well
You are a bad bitch
Trust your gut
You know more than you think
Feelings are visitors
You're doing a great job
Confirm before affirm
- Words carry power, be mindful of the way you’re talking to yourself.
- Take Care of Yourself: it’s the ol’ putting your oxygen mask on before assisting others. You can’t fill anyone else’s tank unless you have something to give. Caring for yourself is the very foundation of self-love. Live with intention.
- Connect with others: Share your story and find the people who invite vulnerability. When we connect, we belong.
- Practice Gratitude: Train your brain to see the good by establishing a daily practice of choosing three things you are thankful for each day.
In honor of Women's History month, we're offering 10% off our Sisterhood Collection all month long with code RISEUP.